Why implement OKRs?
Objectives and Key Results (“OKR“) is a goal management system or strategy execution system used by many large, fast-moving organizations such as Google, Amazon, Intel, Netflix, Microsoft and an increasing number of smaller ambitious companies.
OKR system is invented by Andy Grove, who was formerly the CEO of Intel. OKR is the improved version of Management By Objectives (“MBO”) which is developed by Peter Drucker. Grove used OKRs to transform Intel from a manufacturer of memory chips into the world’s dominant producer of microprocessors for PC, servers, and general-purpose computing. During his tenure as CEO, Grove oversaw a 4,500% increase in Intel’s market capitalization from $4 billion to $197 billion, making it the world’s 7th largest company, with 64,000 employees.
Google adopted OKRs in its early days before Google was famous. It helped Google become the biggest search engine in the world and one of the most valuable companies ever.
Using OKRs is key to Strategy Execution Success
Do you want to hire an OKRs Expert to help with an enterprise-wide implementation? We’ve been the partner of choice for many organizations in Singapore and would love the opportunity to assist you.
Here’s how it works…
We act as your OKR Consultant to help you design, implement, monitor the OKRs. We find the critical success factor is that an organization typically requires someone to guide them during the first 6 months of implementation to make OKRs ingrained in their organization management framework and culture.
Using our proven four-step OKRs Framework to guide and inspire your team, we’ll deliver a combination of on-site and off-site work designed to:
- Provide foundational OKRs training and education to your leadership team and participating groups/teams
- Facilitate Corporate level OKRs
- Facilitate OKRs with each team lead as they sharpen OKRs skills
- Ensure alignment and transparency of Corporate and Team in OKRs
- Draft a customized OKRs Playbook for your implementation with your OKRs Champion
- Institutionalize our proven ’90-Day Roadmap’ to lay a solid foundation for your OKR Implementation
- Participate in calls with your OKRs Champion and Team leads to answer any questions on OKRs and the implementation process, with timely feedback and recommendations
- Lead multiple OKRs coaching sessions with each Business Unit and Team leads as they sharpen their OKRs skills.
We use free or highly affordable web applications to help you in implementation. Hence, for a low monthly investment, you can have us help you make your team achieve your organization’s objectives.
If you are interested in no obligations discussion, please contact us at email@example.com.